The popular, year-round caravan park area is located on the top of Sappeenvuori hill. For many, the area has become a second home where they come for weekends and holidays throughout the year. Sappee Resort’s beautiful snowy landscape offers the perfect setting for a winter getaway, and forests and nature trails surrounding the Sappee area bring people in from the hot cities to rest and unwind.
Restaurants Huippu and Vohveli are right next door, and the slopes are also easily accessible within a short walking distance.
Sappee is one of the largest caravan parks in the country and has been SF-Caravan’s recommended winter park for years.
The area offers plenty of pitches for caravans and a high-quality service building with over 300 m² of saunas, spacious toilets and dish washing areas. Next to the caravan area is a hut and a shed with firewood. So why not bring your own snacks and sit around a cosy fire tonight?
Welcome to Sappee Resort’s caravan park!
Pitch price per night
Price 35 €/ night incl. electricity.
Autumn- winter 2023-2024
15.9.2023 – end of winter season 2023-2024.
Price 35 €/ night + electricity 0,40€/ kWh
With the SF Caravan card, a discount from the daily price is €2/day. Be prepared to present your membership card when asked. You can also get a discount in the online store.
In the fall and before the start of the winter season, we will send you an e-mail invoice after your visit for your electricity usage.
You can also request an e-mail electricity invoice during the winter season by informing the lift ticket desk or the sales service.
Sappee’s seasonal pitches are very popular and many guests return year after year. Seasonal pitches are available for the summer and winter seasons.
- Summer 12.5.-10.9.2023:
(Year round reservations 1.5-15.9.2023)
Price 340 €.
Electricity 0,40€/ kWh
We will send an invoice for the summer’s electricity usage during the fall of 2023.
- Winter 15.9.2023-1.5.2024:
Price from 720€.
Electricity 0,40€/ kWh
During the winter season, electricity is billed once a month starting in December.
Please contact our sales service for more info.
Camping is allowed in the caravan pitches. The use of electricity is also possible.
The toilet and shower facilities in the maintenance building are available for campers, as well as the public saunas.
- Price 15€/ night, with electricity 25€/ night.
- Reservations only through the sales service or on site from the bike rental desk.
- Places are available only during the summer season.
Instructions for staying at our campsite
Online store customer: You can go directly to the pitch you reserved, no additional registration is needed.
Print out the passenger notice and parking permit and bring them along. If you do not have the opportunity to print the parking permit, you can get it from the ticket desk or the rentals desk. In spring and autumn when these services have limited opening hours, just keep a copy of the order confirmation in your e-mail to present to our staff if necessary.
Other customers: If your caravan pitch has not been paid for, please register at the ticket desk in the winter season and at the rentals desk (BikePark) in the summer season during their opening hours. The opening hours can be found on our website.
The parking permit is to be placed visibly in the van or caravan, e.g. in the window.
- In the winter season, electricity is paid on the day of departure at the Sappee ticket desk. If you have to leave when the ticket office is not open, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your invoice via e-mail.
- The electric hook-up post has two different plugs depending on the location. Pitches 41-131 have Schuko plugs, other pitches have a three-pole euro plug. It is possible to rent an adapter from the ticket desk if you are unable to hook up your caravan or van.
- Sauna times can be found on the notice board in the maintenance building.
- Quiet hours are from 22:00 to 07:00.
- Caravan pitches are mainly 6 x 10 meters, numbers 41-131 have more varying sizes. Please pay attention to the placement of your car, especially in the winter, so that it does not block the roads in the caravan area. If you want to change your caravan pitch, please contact Sappee’s Sales Service.
- In addition to saunas, toilets and showers, the maintenance building has a chemical toilet emptying point (also a drain at the end of the house), a place to wash dishes, and a washing machine and dryer. Use of the sauna, showers, and toilets as well as emptying the chemical toilet and use of the dish washing room are included in the price of the pitch.
- Doing laundry and using the dryer cost €2/cycle/machine, the payment can be made at the ticket desk or rentals desk depending on the time of year.
Book your laundry time by writing down your starting time in the reservation book in the washing area of the maintenance building.
- Outside of the public sauna times, it is possible to rent saunas for your own private use at an hourly price of €50/sauna. Private saunas can be booked through the sales service, ticket desk or rentals desk during their opening hours. Please note that it takes about an hour for the sauna to heat up after booking.
- Our gas sales point is the rentals desk in Sappee. Please bring a replacement bottle.
You can book and pay for a pitch in our online store or by contacting our sales service.
You can also book and pay for a pitch directly at the ticket or rentals desk during their opening hours.
Seasonal pitches and tent spots can only be booked through the sales service or on-site at the ticket/rentals desk.
Sappee Sales Service
on weekdays 9-16
during the ski season: weekdays and Saturdays 9-18, Sundays 10-17:30