Ski slope rules
- Make sure your equipment is adjusted to your size, weight and ability. Use of a helmet is recommended.
- Respect the lift line and prepare to share the lift with fellow skiers. Get off the lift only at designated areas.
- Select the slope and adapt your speed according to your skills and the environment. Always familiarize yourself with special areas in advance.
- Keep your distance when you pass the skiers below and ahead of you. Pay additional attention to small children.
- Stop only at places where you can be easily seen. If you need to go uphill, always do it along the edge of the slope.
- Do not ski too fast. Pay attention to local slope and snow conditions.
- Sledging is only allowed in separately designated areas.
- You always ski at your own risk.
- Using the slopes under the influence of alcohol/drugs is prohibited.
- In the event of accidents, your duty is to assist. Report any accidents immediately to ski area staff.
Always respect the signs at the ski centre and follow the instructions of the staff.
The staff is authorised to take away the skipass from anyone who ignores the slope rules.
Ski touring guidance
- Ski touring on marked slopes is prohibited.
- Find out if ski touring is allowed in the ski resort area.
- Use only the routes indicated by the ski resort to ascend.
- Follow the rules, warnings and regulations of the ski resort.
- Do not disturb those who ski the slope with your actions.
- When ski touring, you always move at your own risk and are obliged to keep clear of others.
- Make sure you are seen. Use light at dusk and in the dark.
- Pets are not allowed on the slopes.
- Do not move on a closed slope.
- It is forbidden to move on the slope outside the opening hours.
- Always familiarize yourself with the Street/Park in advance.
- Make sure the landing area is free.
- Stop only at places where you can be easily seen. Never stop in the landing hill.
- Select the street according to your skills.
- Consider the snow conditions and the environment.
- Keep your distance when you pass the skiers below and ahead of you.